BaySport is a leading provider of preventive medicine, physical therapy, and corporate health services. With over 100 corporate clients, BaySport has developed many clinic and worksite based programs aimed at improving employee health and reducing employer health costs. From corporate wellness center management to cholesterol screening services to executive physical examinations to injury management services, the BaySport staff is able to help participants return to activity, identify health risks, and make lifestyle adjustments to reach their health goals.
Team Member Role and Responsibilities
BaySport is hiring reliable, professional and energetic instructors to teach classes at several locations.
- Be dedicated to my class members; by teaching class regularly, educating them, and getting to know their individual limitations on movement
- Place the highest priority on the classes I have been scheduled to teach
- Always be honest, reliable, punctual, and prompt in returning phone calls and emails
- Offer suggestions, ideas, and comments to help BaySport improve and grow
- Arrive to class at least 5-10 minutes early before the class start time
- Build a rapport with the participants
- Deliver on our brand of uncompromising client service
To provide our clients with the best experience, we are asking for the following requirements:
- Current certification in your area of expertise
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills